Take Another Little Piece of My Heart

Friday 13 May 2016

Hey Bloggies,

How are you?

I want to share of my greatest pleasures that is usually laced with travelling: concerts!
Now you might have noticed, I've been to quite some concerts, most of them are japanese.
I've been a fan of their music since discovering anime but I only got into the music when I was 15 years old.

At that time, I discovered my first favourite singer: Gackt Camui. Later it spread to Malice Mizer, X-Japan etc.. Of course there are also non-japanese bands/artists that I enjoy listening and I want to see some of them live.


Concerts are for me also an occasion to meet new people. It's a bit like conventions, we already have one thing in common : music. Through these events, I met great creative people and it's even better when we meet again for another gig.





I'm one of those fans that come early in the morning to have fun before the gig even starts.
I love sitting there, meeting people, and most of all enjoying the concert with all the fans. Usually we get to know each other, share food and drinks, laugh, share stories, keep an eye on if our artist/band is on the way and being looked at by strangers while we're sitting on the floor with huge smiles on our faces.

I love music and when it speaks to my heart and soul, I want to share the mutual feeling live with the artist.
In the past, I've had some nasty comments about people and rumors regarding my music adventures, well I still don't care and will keep enjoying myself for as long as it pleases me. I have a few concerts on my bucket list and I can't wait to hit the road again with my concert mates and meet other people and my favourite artists.

Some of them have contributed to creating beautiful memories for me and for that, I am thankful.

I like to call those days my stich ins glück (german for : shot of happiness, ripped from Tokio hotel zimmer 483 album). Although I'm aware now that happiness is not somewhere but everywhere, and most importantly a choice, concerts offer me an extra spark to my journey, where the main thing is making a dream come true.

If you're enjoying the same type of adventure, remember one thing : people will laugh, people will mock, people will point, people will talk, you might as well enjoy yourself in the process; for as  long as it makes you happy then that is all that matters (because some of them envy you, and there are others that are happy for you).

You can keep track of the concerts I went/will go to via the link below ( and events on right sidebar ):



6 Replies so far - Join the conversation

  1. putain t'as trop de chance =( tu vas le rencontrer lui aussi? si oui, comment tu fais?

    ReplyDelete
  2. putain c'est toi la fille à qui il a répondu. ça te fait quoi? j'aurai aimé qu'il me réponde. Tu seras quand là bas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. moi je suis fan de miyavi et je serai au concert :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. je veux goûter ton plat, j'adore tes mains ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Héhéh j'ai assisté a ce concert aussi et j'ai même eu l'occasion de lui parler et c’était un plaisir je me rappel même il s'était enfui pour aller dans la nature histoire de s'inspirer haha

    #Wadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Héhéh j'ai assisté a ce concert aussi et j'ai même eu l'occasion de lui parler et c’était un plaisir je me rappel même il s'était enfui pour aller dans la nature histoire de s'inspirer haha

    #Wadie

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a friendly chat about the subject or any review is welcome!
Thank you for your time and enjoy reading the rest ;) Smile!