Nail art

Sunday 7 February 2016

Surprise everyone! Posting more than once a week! It can happen on some very inspired occasions :).

I hope you are doing well.

Wit the recent events, I was unable to share you my 2016 resolutions.
To be fair, I used to put pressure on myself to achieve a certain level, but it has led me to learn the most important to look forward to. So here are my resolutions:

1. Be happy: not as an achievement or a goal, but making it a daily habit. Happiness is a choice and not a mission, an important lesson I've learned in 2015. So far, I've been able to adjust well.

2. Be less influenced by negative energy: vampire energies, negative talks and atmosphere are out of my  luggage, and what a relief.

3.Be grateful for every day, make the most out of it, and not take life too seriously.

Now back to our topic : Nail art.






Nail art is one of my usual Sunday distractions as I get ready for the new week.
Often people asked me how I do it.

The thing is I used to be a disaster with nails and nail polish.
I used to bite my nails ( I know, not very sanitary, thankfully I stopped that), and when applying nail polish, I would put it all over my fingers and only used black ( because I thought other colours wouldn't fit me).

With time, I started using other colours, I remember when I applied for the first blue nail polish (Boy oh Boy from Jordana) I kept staring at my fingers for hours, trying to grasp the sight of this new colour on my nails.
Step by step, it became red, green, yellow, orange... and soon enough I started drawing on them.

But let me tell you this, I practiced several times, failed my first nail arts and had to be very patient with drawing on my right hand.

So don't underestimate yourself by thinking you can't do that! You absolutely can with practice!

By the way, it's maybe the best time to tell that I decided to give vlogging a try, so you can follow me also on my youtube channel. This doesn't mean I'm abandoning my blog. Vlogging will be mostly depending on my mood and if the subject requires it.

Let's work together in achieving a nice nail art with my first tutorial. I hope you like it.

Practice makes permanent, progress creates motivation



6 Replies so far - Join the conversation

  1. Your nails are gorgeous! I've always tried to do my own nails, but I have shaky hands and it NEVER works. I love yours though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Oh believe me my hands used to shake a lot, it was a complete disaster and everywhere! I got along with it after some practice so don't give up !!
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Very nice of you! it's worth the pleasure for a sunday :D

      Delete

Let's have a friendly chat about the subject or any review is welcome!
Thank you for your time and enjoy reading the rest ;) Smile!