Always Alan Rickman " Thank you "

Thursday 14 January 2016

Dear all,

I am having trouble to actually start this post. The words are lost in my mind and drowned in my tears. I never expected to write this, I never saw it coming, but I need to get it out.

I was working when I received the news from my sister and afterwards from friends that sent me words
of encouragement regarding Alan Rickman's passing.

I did however have to chance to give him a message by phone my admiration and love for him. His gratefulness will forever remain in my heart.


Alan-rickman-dead-thank-you-dreamers-ride




 Where do I start to describe my feelings for this man?

He was amazing for me. I was inspired by the way he viewed life, his advice, his gentleness and the way he always made sure to play his part as best as it could such as in Harry Potter, Truly Madly Deeply, Snow Cake, Die hard, Robin Hood, Sense and Sensibility, ...
I am very sad that he suddenly passed away due to his illness.

In each of the movies he played, he portrayed his characters so well that to me, no other would have given it justice.

I love this man with passion, I love his smile, his sense of humour and I am gutted that I will never be able to see him alive.

I send strength and love to all the people who were part of his life : his family, his friends, and all of his fans.

It is a sad day also for the Harry Potter fans that grew up ( just like me ) with Alan Rickman as Severus Snape.

I am touched by the words of encouragement I received from various friends.

Although some people may find it odd to cry over a "celebrity", to me this man was part of my life. He made me smile, he made me dream and he inspired me about the fact that we should never let the flame of our artistic passion fade, that we should also live if we want to keep blooming. Life is everywhere and it is that, that allows us to gain inspiration, to create art and feel alive.

I am glad he was surrounded by his family, friends such as Emma Thompson and his dear wife in his final moment. I wish I could have kissed him goodbye.

As a Potter fan, I raise my wand to the sky and virtually hold the hand of the fandom in mine.
As his fan, I will look up after I dried my tears, remember his words and murmur again "Thank you"

Thank you Alan Rickman, I will never forget and will always love and remember you.




Be the first to comment

Let's have a friendly chat about the subject or any review is welcome!
Thank you for your time and enjoy reading the rest ;) Smile!